Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 10, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
This agreement is made between ______ (“Company”) and ________
(“Client”) on __________. Both parties agree to the following terms and conditions:
The fee for the coaching program has the following options:
● 1 payment of $5000 for 3 months of 1:1 coaching. ($3500 for 3 months group coaching)
● 3 payment of $1735 for 3 months of 1:1 coaching. (3 payments of $1215 for 3 months
of group coaching)
● If a special offer is created by King’s Fitness and Nutrition then this new offer replaces
● We will automatically charge the card on file every 30 days after first payment is made.
● The purpose of this coaching is to support you in sustaining weight loss. We do this by
using coaching — coaching sessions, in-between support, and teaching skills.
● You will receive: (12) 60-minute 1:1 coaching sessions and access to support on
Sessions and Rescheduling:
● If you show up late to the scheduled session, then it will be forfeited after 15 minutes.
● If you don’t show up for a session, then you will forfeit that session without any refund.
● Sessions are conducted on a weekly basis with 4 sessions planned each month. These
must be used within the month they are planned and do not roll over into future months.
● If a scheduled time does not work for you, you must either cancel or reschedule at least
24 hours prior to the scheduled time. You can reschedule a maximum of 3 sessions.
Refunds and Payment Plans:
● Due to the personal time commitment of coaching, we do not offer refunds on sales.
● You waive any rights to charge-back your purchase with your credit card processor.
● If you become dissatisfied with the service after providing partial payment, you agree to
pay the total outstanding fee that was agreed upon and the remaining balance owed.
● Any information discussed or any information either party comes to know during their
work together is confidential. This does not include information that either party was
aware of prior to executing this Agreement, nor does it include information that was
gained by a third party, or information that was available to the public through no
breach of confidentiality by King’s Fitness and Nutrition. Confidential information may
be shared if and only if waived by both parties in writing.
● We reserve all ownership rights to any materials including but not limited to documents,
images, audio, and video, provided to you through your participation in the Program.
King’s Fitness and Nutrition provides you with a single-user license authorizing you to
use the materials for their individual purposes only. You agree to not share, copy,
distribute, disseminate, or sell the materials for either commercial or non-commercial
purposes. You understand that claiming our materials as your own, is a violation of
intellectual property rights.
Non – Disparagement:
● Both parties agree to not take any actions, make any statements, whether oral or in
writing, that negatively impact the other’s business, services, products, or reputation.
No Guarantees Disclaimer:
Company makes no guarantees about Client and Company’s work together. Client agrees that
any statements made by Company regarding potential outcomes are opinions and are not
binding on Company. Company may provide testimonials from previous clients, which is not to
be relied upon to predict results in your specific situation. The results you experience will be
dependent on many factors including, but not limited to your level of personal responsibility,
commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/ or Company may not be
able to anticipate.
NOT PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE
Company will only be providing the services that are explicitly listed above in the “Services
Included” section and at no time should any of Company’s services be considered a substitute
for professional medical or mental health services, nor should the service be construed as
professional therapy. Company’s services are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent
any disease. If at any time Client needs medical, and/or psychological treatment, it is Client’s
responsibility to seek it out.
NOT LEGAL OR FINANCIAL ADVICE
At no time should any of the Company’s services be considered a substitute for professional
legal or financial advice. If at any time Client needs legal or financial services, it is Client’s
responsibility to seek it out.
Any information provided by Company regarding wealth, abundance, income, earnings,
business profits or personal financial status is for informational purposes only. The information
may provide real-life examples and/or hypothetical examples of possible outcomes, which are
in no way guarantees of what will occur in your specific situation. As you know, financial
outcomes depend on many factors including but not limited to your level of personal
responsibility, commitment, and abilities, in addition to those factors that you and/or Company
may not be able to anticipate. You agree that Company is not responsible for your success, or
lack thereof. Your reliance on any information provided is done at your own risk.
● If any term in this Agreement is found to be void or voidable, the remaining terms of the
Agreement are unaffected, and deemed to remain in full force and effect, including
those terms that are similar.
● The amount of liability recoverable for any cause of action that arises under this
agreement shall not exceed the amount paid for services outlined in this agreement,
regardless of whether the cause of action is based in tort, contract or any other theory
of liability. under no circumstances will the company be liable for special, incidental,
indirect, or consequential damages of any kind, or for any loss of use, business
interruption, costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost
data, even if the client has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
● To the fullest extent of the law, the Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless
Company, its officers, employees, agents, representatives, consultants, and contractors
from and against any and all loss, costs, penalties, fines, damages, claims, expenses
(including attorney’s fees) or liabilities arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with
the services contemplated by this Agreement.
● We are committed to providing all clients with a positive experience. Thus, King’s
Fitness and Nutrition may, at its sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate your
participation in any of its programs, live, recorded, social media-based or digital without
refund or forgiveness of remaining payments if Client becomes disruptive to Company
or Participants, Client fails to follow the Program guidelines, is difficult to work with,
impairs the participation of the other participants in the Program or upon violation of the
terms as determined by Company. Client will still be liable to pay the total contract
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us: • By email: email@example.com